Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Thursday, September 06, 2001
 
A fan site for the Canadian band Sheriff -- you remember their freak late '80s hit "When I'm With You", don't you? The song that went to #1 in the U.S six years after the band had broken up? This site is essential viewing for those who have yet to appreciate the depth of their contribution to modern music. After all, as it points out, "the vocals were in the same league with Boston and Styx" -- an appraisal I can heartily endorse.

There are also some dashing hairdos and headbands to appreciate. I thoroughly recommend taking time out of your busy schedule.

|

Comments: Post a Comment