Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Tuesday, September 18, 2001
 
I must say, one of the things that's made me feel better is walking around my Brooklyn neighborhood. I *love* this neighborhood. And New Yorkers have been fantastic -- I've been really proud to live here.

From Casablanca:


Major Strasser: Are you one of those people who cannot imagine the
Germans in their beloved Paris?

Rick Blaine: It's not particularly my beloved Paris.

Heinz: Can you imagine us in London?

Rick Blaine: When you get there, ask me.

Captain Renault: Hmmh! Diplomatist!

Major Strasser: How about New York?

Rick Blaine: Well there are certain sections of New York, Major, that I
wouldn't advise you to try to invade.

|

Comments: Post a Comment