Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Wednesday, September 19, 2001
 
Now that I am at work and have my blogging apparatus to support me, updates should be more frequent.

Kevin Kelly, former editor of Wired, has spent a lot of time in Iran, Pakistan, and Afghanistan, and has an interesting take.

For what it's worth, there is so much interesting and thought-provoking stuff out there that I feel like I'm doing a disservice by not blogging all of it. What does make it to the blogspot is the tip of the proverbial.

|

Comments: Post a Comment