Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Thursday, November 29, 2001
 
After seeing the London Times's rendering of Bin Laden's hideout, two things spring to mind:

1) If The Times knows this much, I'm guessing American Special Forces have a preeettty good idea of how they're going to handle this.

2) Someone better get Sean Connery on the phone, stat, because I think this cave was in Diamonds Are Forever. Mishter Conairie can confirm, but I think the hideout has a retractable roof and a big helipad. Hope this info is of some help.

|

Comments: Post a Comment