Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Friday, February 08, 2002
 
If you're need of an introduction to Britpop, you could do worse than to hit dooce's MP3s for the week. She's got a really nice cross-section of key tracks from that much-maligned genre.

To The End, Disco 2000, Stutter, Alright (the Cast song, not the Supergrass! extra brownie points for that, although I love the 'Grass), Beautiful Ones (best bridge ever?)...and the keystone, Oasis's Supersonic. Yes yes yes yes and yes. Download all of them, NOW ...

Well, you don't have to download the Bis song, but as far as the rest, I'm afraid I must insist.

|

Comments: Post a Comment