Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Friday, February 15, 2002
 
Which Trainspotting Character Are You?

I'm Tommy..a good mate to my friends, yeah...but it neglects to mention that I also get hooked on skag, contract HIV, and suffer a horrible death from kitty-feces induced myxamtosis or some shit. I'd rather be Begbie, thanks. "No wee wood ah poison mah boadie wi that shite." [via Breath Of God]

Irvine Welsh's latest got scant attention, but it ranks right up there with Trainspotting in my estimation -- hilarious and affecting.

|

Comments: Post a Comment