Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Friday, July 26, 2002
 
Yes, I've taken the comments plunge. Obviously having a little difficulty getting the comments links formatted properly and I now have to run, but I'll fix when possible. I could go into a lengthy disquisition (they're always lengthy, aren't they) about why I've been reluctant to add comments, but someone's already done it. Anyway, there are a lot of reasons to have comments too, especially since I've moved away from NYC, so let the banter commence, I say!

|

Comments: Post a Comment