Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Thursday, August 01, 2002
 
I need more trousers. And more long-sleeved dress shirts -- preferably client-service-blue or one of the oh-so-daring pinstriped/checked variations. Ross hath failed me already, $10 slightly irregular dress shirts being disconcertingly thin on the ground in their Austin location. You see how life changes when you move down south? This is what I blog about now, not terrorist attacks, celebrity sightings, glamorous Lower East Side goings-on (well, there weren't that many of those before either), or escapades out on the D train. Sheesh.

In other news, there are a number of charmingly authentic local bars that I keep meaning to check out. We've already sampled the pleasures of the Carousel Lounge, but right near us are the legendary La-La's and the highly promising Little Longhorn Saloon.

|

Comments: Post a Comment