Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Thursday, February 06, 2003
 
Some news that is sure to make my siblings happy: John Cleese is writing the film version of The Twits, by genius writin', Patricia Neal-marryin', Jew-hatin' Roald Dahl.

(Template change forthcoming! Actually it may be exactly the same template -- how horribly lame is that? I just don't see any other ones I particularly like and I'm sure as hell not building my own. I'm toying with changing the color scheme to West Ham colors, but can't find the code for "claret".)

|

Comments: Post a Comment