Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Monday, April 14, 2003
 
If you're like me, you spend entirely too much time calculating your most efficient transportation options. For someone like me, moving to New York is akin to handing a crack addict a gift certificate to Spoons & Zippos. The range of permutations creates overload, and figuring out the smartest, most inexpensive way to get from A to B consumes an ungodly amount of synapse juice. Luckily for you New Yorkers, someone has taken the time to figure out the monetary permutations for you -- check them out here. You'll still have to figure out if the B, D, Q, W, R, 1, 2, 3, or 9 is the smartest route to take, but at least you'll be carrying the most appropriate subway currency. As for me, most of my fiendish scenario-spinning has been channeled into Fantasy Premier League Football (with good results -- I'm #1 in my group with 4 weeks to go). [via Kottke]

|

Comments: Post a Comment