Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Thursday, May 08, 2003
 
Another MP3 Of The Time Increment -- "Retrieval of You" by The Minus 5 and Wilco.

The new Minus 5 album "Down With Wilco" is their best yet. Wilco serves as Scott McCaughey's band on this one, and you can tell it was recorded right after Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. Anyway, this song is one of the most straightforward on the record, and I've posted it because it gets stuck in my head for days at a time -- particularly the line "They call me DJ MiniMart/cos that's where I work". Enjoy.

|

Comments: Post a Comment