Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Friday, August 29, 2003
 
Music for the Masses

This is a great idea -- assembling personal reminiscences sparked by particular songs. I especially liked the entry about The Connells song "Stone Cold Yesterday", a great tune I haven't heard in years.

Reading these stories after having consumed the blogverse's response to the MTV VMA Awards (yes I watched; yes I felt icky except for when Beyonce was on) makes it clearer than ever that there's Music and there's the Music Business and that one has absolutely nothing to do with the other. Any overlap is purely accidental.

|

Comments: Post a Comment