Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Tuesday, September 23, 2003
 
Bush Shrugs Off Democrats, Attacks:

"'I appreciate people's opinions, but I'm more interested in news,' the president said. 'And the best way to get the news is from objective sources, and the most objective sources I have are people on my staff who tell me what's happening in the world.'"

Bwahahah. Ahahahhahahah. Hahaahaahahahahahaaaaa. [stops. absorbs. zoom in on tear silently rolling down cheek.]

If he's serious about this, then he will lose the election. He's surrounded by ideologues (and Karl Rove). Actually, this "insulation" explains a lot.

|

Comments: Post a Comment