Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Friday, September 19, 2003
 
Skype

"Skype is the next phenomenon from the people who brought you KaZaA. Just like KaZaA, Skype uses P2P (peer-to-peer) technology to connect you to other users. – not to share files this time, but to talk for free with your friends.

The technology is extremely advanced - but super simple to use... You’ll be making perfect quality free phone calls to your friends in no time!"


I downloaded it after being intrigued by the rampant enthusiasm for it on Unbound Spiral. It seems to work on my circa 1998 Windows98 laptop, but I don't know anyone who has it so I haven't called anyone (cough).

I also don't have a microphone but apparently you can plug headphones into the Mic jack and that'll work fine.

|

Comments: Post a Comment