Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Thursday, September 04, 2003
 
Thanks to FutureMe.org, I can send an email to myself in the future. I'm almost overwhelmed at all the things I want to say to then-me.

Should I carefully document my current emotional state, my hopes and my fears, so I can look back on now-me with wistfulness/pity/fondness/envy? Should I say something whimsical? When considering what to write, should I prioritize what I want to write about now or what I'd want to read about then? How far into the future should I email myself? A year? Twenty years? Sixty years?

Isn't this blog just one big email to my future self?

What will go in your email to your future self?

P.S -- It's interesting to see how others have treated the opportunity. [via TMN]

|

Comments: Post a Comment