Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Friday, October 03, 2003
 
Upcoming.org is a collaborative events calendar -- you can browse through stuff going on in your town, mark what you're planning to see or do, and take a look at which events your friends are planning to attend.

All my theatrical and musical peeps (and I know you're out there) -- latch onto this as a promotional tool. Add your play/gig to the list. See who else is going to see that show and email them to meet up for dinner beforehand.

Once you've joined, add me as a friend here.

|

Comments: Post a Comment