Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Tuesday, February 24, 2004
 
Read His Lips: No, No and No!:

"Wilson recently received a picture of George and Laura Bush and, he says, a personal call from the Republican National Committee. 'The RNC called me at dinner like a telemarketer,' Wilson says. 'He started in with: 'I want to thank you for all you've done.'

'Do you know who I am?' Wilson asked the solicitor, who confessed ignorance.

'Just tell Ed Gillespie you called Joe Wilson,' he said, referring to the RNC chairman. 'And put me down for a no.'"

I love it!

|

Comments: Post a Comment