Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Wednesday, June 23, 2004
 
So you've all heard about Gmail, Google's new web-based email offering. It offers 1000MB of storage, enough so supposedly you'll never have to delete an email again (we'll see about that).

Anyway, for me the big deal is that 1000MB is enough space to make trading MP3s by email a viable option. I know some of you already have Gmail accounts -- if you do, ping my gmail address (it's tinyplace@) and let's fire it up. If you don't have one already and you're a Friend of Bees, let me know and I'll use one of my precious invites to get you one. And then I can start sending you BeeMail.


|

Comments: Post a Comment