Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Saturday, October 23, 2004
 
I picked up a copy of Little Dorrit today, and have decided to read one chapter a day -- no more, nor less -- come hell or you-know-what. I'm not usually one to set myself arbitrary rules like that, given my preference for serendipity over scheduling, but in this case it feels like an eminently achievable way to make sure I'm getting some beauty and humor into my daily diet.

If anyone's interested in doing the same, you can download your copy or read it online here, download an Adobe/Palm version here, or buy a paper version here. I understand it can be purchased in physical bookstores as well ($1 at my local Half-Price Books).

|

Comments: Post a Comment