Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Wednesday, May 11, 2005
 
Good ol' Tofu Hut does the Internet a mitzvah with his superb categorized list of good Mp3 blogs. Bookmark this one, kids, and enjoy day-in and day-out.

I've been contemplating doing a separate mp3 blog of obscure -- I mean really obscure -- Britpop. I have so many UK CD singles from the mid-90's that are rotting useless...no-one I know would want them, I sure-as-shinola couldn't sell them, and it might be kind of fun to post b-sides from Coast or Powder or Modesty Blaise for the 8 or 9 people in the world who would appreciate them. The problem is time...but if I took a Saturday afternoon, ripped a bunch at once, wrote posts up, and trickled them out slowly, it could at least go for a while. Hmmmm.....

|

Comments: Post a Comment