Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Thursday, July 20, 2006
 
The World Cup convinced ESPN journalist Bill Simmons that he'd missed the boat on English football, and so he decided to do some homework and pick a team to follow for the next year. And by follow he means watch their games on Fox Soccer Channel, fly over to attend a couple of matches..the full Monty.

He's now made a decision, and his article about it has to be the best piece of American writing on English football that I've ever read. Naturally I'm gutted at his ultimate choice -- and his poor reasons for eliminating West Ham from contention (maybe I should have written in?) -- but thrilled at the project as a whole. Respect.

I can't wait for this season -- roll on August 19th!

|

Comments: Post a Comment