Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Wednesday, January 16, 2002
 
Classic Novels - In 5 Minutes A Day Sounds pretty cool to me.

In other news, I'm starting to understand why everyone makes such a big deal about Squarepusher. I just checked out a track called Fat Controller and it's pretty damn cool.

And Roxanne came up with a great Verbing Name -- Raising Arizona. But isn't Arizona a place, and therefore ineligible, you ask? Nope -- in this case, Arizona is a name (Nathan Arizona, Jr. to be precise). But y'all knew that.

|

Comments: Post a Comment