Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Wednesday, January 02, 2002
 
I must have thought that all the problems that existed at the end of 2001 would go away at the stroke of midnight 1/1/02, because I find myself disappointed that they haven't. It's 1/2/02 now, and I actually have a lot of work today (which doesn't seem fair), so I can't muster the commentary these great pieces deserve (once more, thanks to Rc3):

How To Save The Arab World -- very persuasive.

And the Wall Street Journal bought a computer formerly used by al-Qaeda and found all kinds of interesting gubbins on there.

|

Comments: Post a Comment