Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Tuesday, April 16, 2002
 
Being Geddy Lee -- in which one man synchs the dialogue in Being John Malkovich with the music and musings of the band Rush.

" I decided that I would listen to every interview of Rush I had (in both audio and video form) and pick out pieces of dialogue to incorporate into this project. Having approximately 75-100 hours worth of material, I knew it wasn’t going to be easy…but nothing worthwhile in life ever is."

Wow.

Next they'll be saying that 2112 syncs up perfectly with Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory or something. Oh, wait...

|

Comments: Post a Comment