Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Monday, April 01, 2002
 
You know what might be the worst part about losing my job? I must have had 2 or 3 gigs worth of MP3s on that machine. Damn.

By the way, it has been pointed out that my earlier haikus were not, in fact, strictly speaking, ipso facto, haikus at all, but a brand new, perhaps Japanese-inspired form of poetry that could easily be mistaken for haiku unless one were a true syllable-counter. However, Michelle has thoughtfully contributed a true haiku as an exemplar of the genre, to wit:

The other shoe? Yea,
but it did finally drop.
Enter G 'n T

|

Comments: Post a Comment