Using Bees To Effect Vengeance

I get to be as self-indulgent as I want without wasting anyone's time. Guilt-free solipsism -- excellent!

Looking for that particular entry? Search Using Bees....




This page is powered by Blogger. Why isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com



Archives:


Email the Proprietor

Tuesday, November 11, 2003
 
At the urging of Chewy, I have dispensed with enetation's admittedly...flighty commenting services and hooked my wagon to the formidable Haloscan instead. I am sad to see the archived enetation comments vanish, but hope one day they'll add some exporting functionality so that those conversations are not lost in the mists of time.

I would also like to take this opportunity to draw your attention to girl:progress, which appears to be a new venue for the lovely photography of our own ms. punkrockgirl. Personally I think the young lady has talent, and I happen to know she has dozens of gorgeous photos that have yet to see the light of day. Some of them do not even feature Dexter!

|

Comments: Post a Comment